Frequently Asked Questions

How many photos will I get? 

This is package dependent, however if you require more images in the base package, we can discuss this as an optional extra. 

How quickly will I receive my photos? 

Depending on how many pictures were ultimately taken (package dependent), it can take between 4 and 6 weeks to complete the package. However there will be sneak peeks along the way! The online album will be available immediately on completion and the USB memory stick (optional extra) shortly after that for you to share with family and friends. 

Do you travel abroad? 

At the moment I only travel within the UK. 

When do we pay you? 

A 25% deposit of the agreed price is payable to secure your date. The remaining 75% will be payable 1 month before the wedding day. I am happy to accept BACS transfer (preferable) or cash. No cheques will be accepted. 

Do we get a second shooter? 

A second shooter is available on request. The fee for a second shooter is an additional £250 on the package price. 

Are you insured? 

Absolutely. All my equipment is insured and I have public liability insurance.